Barbara Brandt, PhD
Director, National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education
Associate Vice President for Education, Academic Health Center,
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Scott Reeves, PhD
Professor in Interprofessional Research
of Interprofessional Care
Kingston University, London, UK
The conference objectives:
- Consider the relevance of interprofessional collaborative practice
and interprofessional education approaches to design community,
population, and system interventions.
- Propose the application of interprofessional collaborative
practice knowledge and skills, commonly used in individual client
situations, to communities, populations, and systems.
- Discuss how social, economic, educational, and cultural
characteristics affect population and community health.
- Develop an appreciation for the role of advocacy in improving
populations and community health.
- Discuss the selection of approaches to evaluate the impact of
interprofessional collaborative practice and interprofessional
education on populations, community, and system health.
For more information please visit: http://www.gvsu.edu/miperc
Special Projects Coordinator
Office of the Vice
Provost for Health
Grand Valley State University