Save the Date! - 2018 MIPERC Conference: Developing Healthy Populations, Communities, and Systems through Interprofessional Collaboration- Day 1
Date and Time
Thursday, September 20, 2018
The conference objectives:
- Consider the relevance of interprofessional collaborative practice and interprofessional education approaches to design community, population, and system interventions.
- Propose the application of interprofessional collaborative practice knowledge and skills, commonly used in individual client situations, to communities, populations, and systems.
- Discuss how social, economic, educational, and cultural characteristics affect population and community health.
- Develop an appreciation for the role of advocacy in improving populations and community health.
- Discuss the selection of approaches to evaluate the impact of interprofessional collaborative practice and interprofessional education on populations, community, and system health.
For more information please visit: http://www.gvsu.edu/miperc
Special Projects Coordinator
Office of the Vice Provost for Health
Grand Valley State University