Obtaining Military Records/ Joint Service Transcripts

Military Records

If you do not have your military records, obtain a Standard Form 180 and submit to receive military records. The SF-180 can be located here.   

Joint Service Transcripts (JST)

Obtaining your JST will actually benefit your college experience.  By obtaining your JST, you will possibly being minimizing the required credits you need toward graduation.  Some of the training you received through the military actually counts as college credits. CLICK HERE to register and obtain your Joint Service Transcripts.

Page last modified August 14, 2018