LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
In the News
Trade Talk Tuesday: Developing Your Strategic Plan for Export Growth
July 20, 2021
Date: August 3, 2021 10:00 AM-10:20 AM
Location: Webinar/Microsoft Teams
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 2, 2021
Price: Free Participation - $0
Hosted by: U.S. Commercial Service Michigan and East and West Michigan District Export Councils
Have you been getting international inquiries for sales and wondering if more opportunities exist in that market? Wish you had more time to pursue foreign leads? Become more strategic through the U.S. Commercial Service's ExporTech Program.
Join us for a brief, 20-minute chat on how to accelerate your export strategic planning process into a concise timeframe with measurable goals. We will be joined by two company representatives who have successfully graduated from the ExporTech Program and are applying the lessons learned to grow their sales.
- Todd Bruhn (speaker), President of Zero Gravity Filters
- Bruce Barron (speaker), President and CEO of Barron Industries, Inc.
- Eric Podzorski (moderator), U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Department of Commerce
What is ExporTech?
ExporTech™ is NOT a seminar training. Conducted online, through virtual classroom sessions and online one-on-one coaching over an 11 week period, you will produce a clear, measurable international sales plan. Then you will present the plan to a panel of seasoned exporters for feedback. A limited number of companies are able to participate per session, giving your executive team an exclusive opportunity to learn.
Each company will be matched with:
- A pair of experienced trade “coaches” to help you navigate the export sales process
- A team of business students to conduct customized international market research
- Embassy contacts in target markets for market intelligence.
The final result is an actionable strategic export plan.