In the News
Business Trade Mission to China
May 11, 2018
JOIN SENIOR STATE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS FOR
OFFICIAL STATE OF MICHIGAN MISSION TO CHINA
September 14–22, 2018
Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai
- In 2017, U.S. exports to China totaled over $130 billion
- China is Michigan’s third largest export market, with $3.7 billion in export sales (2017)
- Michigan exports to China grew 68 percent from 2010
- Over the past 15 years, Michigan exports to China have risen over 1,190 percent
- Key industries for development: aerospace; automotive; chemical manufacturing; information technology; food and beverage; medical devices and health care services; green building; telecommunication; plastics; lumber and much more
- Pre-mission assessment of the Chinese market and in-country briefings
- Turn-key logistics support: travel logistics; personal driver; ground transportation and airport pickup and drop off
- Comprehensive business program: on-site guides and interpreter services
- B2B matchmaking services for up to 5 days of one-on-one meetings
- Networking events with high level business and government officials
- Complete customized day-by-day itinerary
- Participation fee is $1,500 per company ($300 per additional person traveling). Fee does not include international and domestic airfare, hotel or meals.
- Eligible Michigan SMEs can receive 50 percent reimbursement travel expenses and participation fee through State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) grant. For more information, visit www.michiganbusiness.org/grow/export-assistance.
- Traveling dates and cities are subject to final confirmation and may be subject to minor adjustment.
- Space is limited to only 10 Michigan companies!
Registration link: https://medc.cvent.com/chinamission2018
For more information, contact
Weiwei Lu, International Trade Development Manager (China), MEDC
c 616.540.4964 | email@example.com
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 29, 2018.