Events » Export Controls: ITAR & EAR Training - VIRTUAL/LIVE
This virtual/live training takes place over the course of three (3) days to provide you with six (6) hours of valuable content that attendees would receive from one of our full-day, in-person sessions. Join us during these virtual/live sessions November 10,11,&12 from 9-11am each day to learn export control best practices.
Gain knowledge or increase your expertise in the areas of International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR). If you are engaging in, or considering engaging in military/defense activities, or have dual-use products that are export-controlled, it is essential to understand the compliance risk that accompanies these activities. To learn the export control best practices this program is for you.
Topics covered during this program:
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- ITAR’s Regulatory Framework
- ITAR Registration Process
- U.S. Munitions List (USML)
- Licenses, Agreements & Exemptions
Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- EAR’s Regulatory Framework
- Commerce Control List (CCL)
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)
- Transfers from the USML to the CCL
Identifying and Classifying Export-Controlled Products
Establishing Compliance Programs and Best Practices
The sessions deliver six hours of virtual Export Controls training over three days as follows and will include digital resources to assist in learning the material and as a future reference for your business:
- Session One: Tuesday, November 10th | 9:00 to 11:00 AM EST
- Session Two: Wednesday, November 11th | 9:00 to 11:00 AM EST
- Session Three: Thursday, November 12th | 9:00 to 11:00 AM EST
NOTE: A link to the virtual training will be sent to registrants 24 hours before the first session. Space is limited. Register today!
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM