TRIO Teacher Preparation Student Support Services (TPSSS) Application
This is the online application for Grand Valley State University's TRIO Teacher Preparation Student Support Services (TPSSS). If you prefer to fill out a PDF/paper application, you may download this at https://www.gvsu.edu/tpsss/pdfapp . Please fill out the application completely prior to submitting.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Have an interest in becoming a K-12 educator
- Be a first-generation college student (neither parents have completed a bachelor’s degree from a four-year institute)
AND/OR meet specific income guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Education
AND/OR a student with a disability
After you have completed the application form, you will need to provide TPSSS with the following three items:
- Copies of all college transcripts
- A signed copy of the TPSSS program agreement (available at the TPSSS office).
- If you are a current college student and have completed at least one semester, please also include a written recommendation from a college professor as part of your application. The written recommendation may be emailed to TPSSS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* denotes a required field