Options & Resources

Report to Police

Report to Police

The Grand Valley Police Department (GVPD) offers assistance with filing a report and support through the legal process.  GVPD's commitment to responding to sexual misconduct page provides more information about how they can assist.  Law enforcement officers will offer every person reporting assistance in locating sexual assault advocacy services. Written material will be provided.

There are three options for reporting offered by law enforcement:

  • Report information only,
  • Investigate the case, and
  • Request Prosecution.

Visit GVPD's Report Sexual Assault page for more information on reporting to law enforcement. 

Contact Information:

  • Emergencies: 911
  • Grand Valley Police Department (Allendale): (616) 331-3255
  • Pew Campus Security (Grand Rapids): (616) 331-3255
  • Detroit Center Campus: 313-596-2200
  • Meijer Campus in Holland:  (616) 355-1100
  • Muskegon Campus: 231-777-0545
  • Traverse City Regional Center Campus: 231-995-1111

Share this spotlight

Return to the listing of options & resources.

Page last modified August 19, 2020