2018 Will Power Summer Camp for Kids
2018's Will Power Summer Camp
With the construction to Thomas J. and Marcia J. Haas Center for Performing Arts completed, Will Power is back to its original two weeks of offerings!!
This year's theme plays are King Lear and As You Like It,
Session 1: King Lear will be June 25-29
Session 2: As You Like It will be July 9-13.
Buckingham Group Session for children entering grades 1-3: 9 AM-12 PM
Westminster Group Session for children entering grades 4-6: 1 PM-4 PM
Camp Fees Remain the Same Low Price!:
- Single Session/One Week: $110
- Single Session Second Child Discount: $95
Price includes all fees and materials.
Your camper's grade level determines what group they will be put into.
Because camp returns to the Performing Arts Center, your camper will get to enjoy the newly created and upgraded facilities at no additional cost.
- Click Here To Register for Will Power Summer Camp for Kids 2018 or
- Click Here to download the information flyer and mail-in registration form.
Attendance Policy: We understand that life can get in the way, but for your camper to get the full Will Power experience, they have to attend every session. Missing one or more day may limit participation in the final day sharing.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund minus a $20 cancellation fee will be given 14 days before the start of camp. 50% refund will be given 7 days before the start of camp. 6 days before the first day of camp a 20% refund will be given. After that, no refund will be granted. Once classes have started, there will be no refund.
More Info: Karen Libman, Community Engagement Director, email@example.com
Will Power Summer Camp
Do you think camp will have a direct impact on your (child’s) life? If so, how?
- Yes. He’s a performer and benefits from learning to channel that while also learning to attend, listen, and observe others.
- Yes. She has discovered theatre and even watched a Hamlet production online.
- Yes, new experience, encouraged to perform
- Yes. She will always remember this!
- Yes, she loves to act and do drama!
- Yes! Loved acting things out and learning Shakespeare so young will make a future impact in his education.
. Do you have any comments about camp in general?
- It is awesome
- Well done!
- I loved it when the older and younger kids combined so they could do the activities together.
- Love it that there is a Shakespeare camp!
- So cool!!