LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward. Learn about campus safety measures including testing, face coverings and vaccines.
Your Advisor is Jackie Abeyta!
Jackie is here for you from start to finish and wants to see you succeed. All you have to do is start the conversation. Whether in person or on the phone, she will:
- Explain the goals and outcomes of the Allied Health Studies program
- Review your transcripts (please bring an unofficial copy to your first appointment)
- Discuss services and supports available throughout the program
- Assist with the admissions and financial aid process
- Give you a personalized education plan letting you know what you would have left to complete
You'll continue to work with her throughout the program to schedule courses, plan internships, explore career options, and plan for graduation.
That path is there, you just need to take it. Jackie can help you get started. Contact her today to set up your appointment.