Interested in Presenting a Program?
Program proposals will be accepted in late November, with decisions being made in early January.
The student led planning committee would like to cordially invite you to participate in the 21st annual Leadership Summit at Grand Valley State University held on Saturday February 17, 2018. They will be seeking qualified professionals (students and staff) to present educational sessions 50 minutes in length, which advocate our core values as reflected in our mission: "The Leadership Summit of Grand Valley State University is a professional conference which strives to foster leadership development for undergraduate students in multidisciplinary aspects of campus life."
What can you present?
We are seeking educational sessions to cover all levels of leadership skills. Interest areas may include:
- General Leadership Development
- Civic Engagement & Service Learning
- Greek Life
- Personal and Professional Development
- Social Justice & Inclusion
- Student Organizations
What's Included in proposal?
The online program proposal requires the following information:
- Presentation Title and contact information
- Biography for each presenter (50 words or less)
- Presentation Theme / Interest Area
- Presentation Equipment needs
- Presentation Goals / Learning Outcomes (used for evaluation purposes)
- Presentation Abstract (100 words or less)