- Check out Padnos College of Engineering and Computing's study abroad homepage!
- Your World Perspectives Gen-Ed requirement will automatically be waived when taking at least 3 credits abroad.
- Typically the summer after your freshman year is the best time to go abroad and fulfill Issues requirements. Find out how!
- You may have the option to fulfill one of your co-op requirements abroad if your domestic employer has international operations.
- Students interested in participating in any study abroad program, including co-op through a domestic employer, must make an appointment with a PCEC professional advisor.
- Courses will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis through the course equivalency process.
Keep in Mind
- Once you have selected a program, be sure to meet with your advisor again at least three months prior to departing for your program.
- Be sure to explore both GVSU and non-GVSU options by browsing the program suggestions below. Students are not limited to GVSU study abroad programs.
- Students are also able to fulfill general education requirements abroad, including their General Education Issues requirement.
You are not limited to the program options listed below.
Explore other non-GVSU options by using the search engines listed below.
To determine the GVSU course equivalencies for courses taken abroad, please view the “How to Request Course Equivalencies” page.
Students should meet with their PCEC professional adviser.
add phone # advising office