Special Interest Council
Interest Council Meeting Dates and Times
The Special Interest Council and Funding Board meets once a month on 9/7, 10/5, 11/2, and 12/7 all in Room 2201. 1/16, 2/13, 3/19, and 4/16 all in KC RM 1104.
The Funding Board meets at 7:00 p.m. and the Council meets at 8:00 p.m.
Funding Board meetings are open to the public but are only required for groups scheduled to present a request.
Council meetings are mandatory for organizations to remain eligible for funding during 2012-2013.
SPECIAL INTEREST COUNCIL DOCUMENTS
Funding Board Application
COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
FUNDING BOARD MEETING MINUTES
October Funding Board Minutes
Council Meeting Dates:
10/5, 11/2, 12/7 all in Room 2201 at 8pm. 1/11, 2/1,3/14, and 4/4 all in Room 1104 at 8pm.
What is the Special Interest Council?
The Special Interest Council has been allocated $37,000 for the 2012-2013 fiscal year by the Student Senate.
- Attendance and Registration Status of Member Organizations
- Purpose of the Council and Future Meeting Schedule
- New Funding Processes for Student Organizations
- Budget Process and Current Allocations for 2012-2013
- Application process for those interested in serving on the Special Interest Finance Board
- Updates and Opportunities