General Information for String Leadership Camp
AUDIO RECORDING OF THE 2018 CAMP ORCHESTRA
DATES OF THE CAMP
WHO MAY APPLY
- String players (entering grade 8 through entering college) who have played their instrument at least 4 years.
- NEW FOR 2018!!! - Advancing pianists who wish to perform in chamber works may apply and will be coached by Dr. Sookkyung Cho. For more information, visit www.sookkyungcho.com
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2018 CAMP
- AFTER MARCH 1, Fill out the Registration Form and send in a video (taken on smart phone is ok) of your playing no later than July 15, 2018.
- STRING PLAYERS: Send your video (1 to 2 minutes) or video link to Dr. Henry Duitman at email@example.com
- PIANISTS: Send your video (2 to 4 minutes) or video link to Dr. Sookkyung Cho at firstname.lastname@example.org. [NOTE: Up to four pianists will be selected. Pianists must send in their audition video link to Dr. Cho at email@example.com by July 13. Selected pianists will be notified of their acceptance on July 14 and asked to register online by July 15.]
DEADLINE FOR COMPLETING REGISTRATION AND SENDING IN YOUR VIDEO.
- JULY 15, 2018
- For individual students, $150
- For each member of an already-formed trio or quartet or quintet, $100
WHAT IS COVERED
- Cost of all instruction and music and performances
- Three lunches
- Welcome and Reception refreshments
- This is a commuting camp. No overnight lodging is provided but there are many excellent motels and hotels in the area.