General Information for String Leadership Camp
2018 COMPLETE INFO HERE BY MARCH 1
DATE OF THE CAMP
- AUGUST 13-15, 2018
- Check out the 2018 daily schedule HERE!
- Check out our 2018 outstanding faculty HERE!
WHO MAY APPLY
- String players (entering grade 8 through entering college) who have played their instrument at least 4 years.
- NEW FOR 2018!!! - Advancing pianists who wish to perform in chamber works may apply and will be coached by Dr. Sookkyung Cho.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2018 CAMP
- AFTER MARCH 1, Fill out the Registration Form and send in a video (taken on smart phone is ok) of your playing no later than July 15, 2018.
DEADLINE FOR COMPLETING REGISTRATION AND SENDING IN YOUR VIDEO.
- JULY 15, 2018
- For individual students, $150
- For each member of an already-formed trio or quartet or quintet, $100
WHAT IS COVERED
- Cost of all instruction and music and performances
- Three lunches
- Welcome and Reception refreshments
- This is a commuting camp. No overnight lodging is provided but there are many excellent motels and hotels in the area.