LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out information about COVID-19
- Complete the Vehicle Rental Request Form. This must be submitted at least 14 days before your trip departure date but it is recommended to submit as early as possible. Please note that vehicles are not guaranteed and are based on availability with GVSU’s contracted vendor.
- When submitting the form, all drivers must be listed (name, gvsu email).
- Each driver must fill out the Student Life Driver Form. Student Life will provide this information to GVPD to complete record checks and each driver. Each driver will receive an email prompting them to submit additional information to finalize the process.
- Note that out of state drivers will need to complete the driver record approval process for their home state which may take additional time.
- Every attendee who is traveling with the organization must submit a Travel Release Statement and Behavioral Contract.
The student organization member coordinating the travel must complete the Travel Roster & Itinerary on behalf of the organization.
If you need to cancel your vehicle rental, please call the Office of Student Life at (616) 331-2345 at least 72 hours before your trip.