Master of Business Administration (Professional M.B.A.)
Grand Valley State University's Professional Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) is offered through the Seidman College of Business and prepares students for advanced professional practice by laying the foundation for students to assume leadership roles in society's institutions, organizations, and communities.
Now ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for the Professional MBA Starting December 2019!
WHY THE PROFESSIONAL M.B.A. AT GRAND VALLEY?
The Professional M.B.A. is 36 credit hours; 22-months
- Develops talent. Designed for the working professional with two or more years of relevant experience.
- Hybrid delivery. The idea is to maximize delivery by completing 2 courses per semester; one in person and one online course per week.
- Cohort structure. Students have the opportunity to form deeper relationships, increase networking, and achieve their degree together through a learning community.
- Professional development. Students will improve their brand through development of relevant topics identified by employers, students, and faculty.
- Culminating experience. Students will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and experience through opportunities with study abroad, the Washington campus, their employer, or sponsoring organizations.
Tuition rates for 2018-2019 can be found on the GVSU Financial Aid website. The only additional costs are books and parking.
Note: Grand Valley does not charge a higher tuition rate based on residency. Tuition is based on the program in which you choose to enroll.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
If you are interested in the Professional M.B.A. program and want to know more, please contact or make an appointment with Koleta Moore, Assistant Dean of Student Engagement, Graduate Programs Operations for information about the program and how to get started.