3033 L. William Seidman Center
Angela Zondervan earned her DBA in finance from Capella University in 2015. She teaches introductory managerial finance, the intermediate managerial finance excel lab, and risk and insurance. Her main research interests are in financial pedagogy and executive compensation. Angela oversees the finance mentorship program, banking competition, and teaches STEM finance lessons.
- DBA, Finance, Capella University. (2015).
- MBA, Cornerstone University. (2012).
- BA, Calvin College. (2008).
- Corporate Finance
- Risk and Insurance
- Two Unreliable Retirement Planning Rules (2015)
- Seidman Professional Mentorship Program (August 2016 - Present).
- GVSU University of Life STEM Camp (2016 - Present).