3039 L. William Seidman Center
Thomas Willey graduated from the University of Kansas, University of Houston and Mississippi State University. His first academic position was in 1988 at Central Missouri State in Warrensburg, MO. He taught for eleven years before joining GVSU in 1999.
- DBA, Finance, Mississippi State University. (1988).
- MBA, University of Houston. (1984).
- BSBA, University of Kansas. (1979).
- Finance Education
- Working Capital Management in Corporations
- Golf Participation in the U.S.: Investigating the Celebrity “Tiger Effect” and Other Celebrities. AshEse Journal of Business Management (2017)
- The Financial and Marketing Challenges of U.S. Golf Courses. Academy of Business Research and Society of Business, Industry and Economics (2016)
- Derivatives Activity by U.S. Banks: Impacts on Risk and Profitability, Indian Journal of Economics and Business, 2009.
- College, Promotion to Associate Professor and Tenure Policy Committee, Member. (August 2011 - Present).
- College, Inclusion Advocate, Member, appointed. (May 2011 - Present).
- University, Admissions/Records/Financial Aid Committee, Committee Member. (2004 - Present).