3082 L. William Seidman Center
Joseph P. Little, PhD earned both his undergraduate and M.B.A. degrees from Indiana University Southeast. In May, 2010 Joseph completed his PhD in International Business and Marketing at Saint Louis University. Currently, Joseph is an Assistant Professor of Marketing in the Seidman College of Business at Grand Valley State University where he teaches Sports Marketing, Marketing Management, and Multinational Marketing.
Josephs research interests include cross-cultural consumer behavior, sports marketing, multinational marketing, and e-commerce. Select publications include the Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, Marketing Management Journal, International Journal of E-Adoption, and in the book Proliferation of the Internet Economy. Furthermore, he has presented his research at multiple academic conferences including the American Marketing Association Summer and Winter Educators Conferences, Association of Marketing Theory and Practice Conference, and the Academy of International Business Conference.
Joseph was awarded an Outstanding Paper Award at the 2008 International Business and Economics Research Conference.
- PH.D., International Business and Marketing, Saint Louis University. (2010).
- M.B.A., Indiana University Southeast (2006).
- B.A., General Studies, Indiana University Southeast (2004).
- Sports Marketing
- Multinational Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Little, J. Anglo-American Consumer Animosity Towards the Use of the Spanish Language, Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice.
- Little, J. A Generational Comparison of Economic-Based and War-Based Consumer Animosity: The Cases of U.S. Consumer Animosity Towards China and Vietnam, Marketing Management Journal.
- Student Organization, DECA, Student Organization Advisor. (February 2013 - Present).
- Department, Egypt Valley Country Club, Interaction with Industry, 20 Hours. (February 2012 - Present).
- Department, Annual Awards Ceremony, Attendee, 3 Hours. (April 8, 2013).
- University, GVSU Graduation, Attendee, 3 Hours. (December 2012).