3147 L. William Seidman Center
- MLIR, Labor and Industrial Relations, Michigan State University. (1983).
- JD, Law, Thomas M. Cooley Law School. (1979).
- BS, Social Work, Nazareth College. (1975).
- Labor and Employment Law
- Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution Law
- E-HR, Mediation, Technology Law
- The Impact of Evolving NCAA Legislation in the United States on National and International Recruitable Student Athletes Feb 1, 2016 Journal of Sports Management and Commercialization, Volume 7, Issue 1
- A Case Study: How to restructure an open source teaching website to improve global and digital presence and usage. Dec 1, 2015 International Business Research
- How a Google Grant and Google Analytics Improved a Website Jul 1, 2014 International Journal of Business Administration
- Faculty Advisor for student and alumni association, t3 (Teaching through Technology). 2001-present. http://www.teachthroughtech.org
- Impact Learning Group 2016-present
- Bluescape Learning Group 2016-present