3147 L. William Seidman Center
- MLIR, Labor and Industrial Relations, Michigan State University. (1983).
- JD, Law, Thomas M. Cooley Law School. (1979).
- BS, Social Work, Nazareth College. (1975).
- Labor and Employment Law
- Telepresence and ADR
- E-HR, Mediation
- Swift, S. Journal of Collective Negotiations.
- Whitehead, P., Estrada, D. C., Swift, S. (in press). Potentially lethal bytes: Why e-discovery is crucial for employees in arbitration. To appear in Journal of Workplace Rights, 15(3-4), 279-292.
- Knoll, M., Swift, S. (2012). SUBMERSIVE LEARNING: AN INTERACTIVE LEARNING APPROACH TO ENHANCE VISITOR EXPERIENCE IN A MUSEUM SETTING (pp. 37-40). Traverse City, MI: Lilly Conference College & University Teaching & Learning.
- University, Dean Search Committee, Committee Member.
- University, Finance Faculty Search, Committee Member.
- Community, Team Web GVSU, Student Org Advisor (Non-Professional Org), approximately 12 hours spent per year, Months, International. (November 2012 - Present).