3142 L. William Seidman Center
School of Accounting
Dennis teaches financial and managerial accounting at the undergraduate level. He was an Accountant and Controller for over 20 years, including positions in county government, non-profits, and the material handling industry. Dennis earned his MBA from Grand Valley State University in 1997 and his BA from Central Michigan University in 1981. His interests in research include assessment and convergence.
- MBA, Grand Valley State University. (1997).
- BA, Office Administration and Mathematics, Central Michigan University. (1981)
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Non-profit Accounting
- Governmental Accounting
- International Accounting
- Stovall, D. (2012). Assessment Formats in Accounting: The Used and Abused. The Journal of American Academy of Business, 18(2), 149-155.
- Stovall, D. (2011). Women CPAs--From Retraining to Recruiting. The Business Review--Cambridge, 18(2), 274-279.
- Department, SLA: Structured Learning Assistance, Instruction of an SLA Managerial Accounting Class, approximately 20 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Local. (August 21, 2012 - Present).
- Community, Kids Food Basket of Grand Rapids, Member, approximately 20 hours spent per year, Hours, Regional. (June 8, 2012 - Present).
- Department, AACSB Accreditation Writer, AACSB Report Writer for Student Portion, approximately 20 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, compensated, National. (March 14, 2011 - Present).