3144 L. William Seidman Center
School of Accounting
Paulette received her PhD from the University of Oklahoma in 2001. She also holds a BS and an MBA from Central Michigan University and a CPA certification (Michigan). A member of the IMA, Paulette serves as an adviser for the student IMA chapter at GVSU. She teaches managerial accounting at the graduate and undergraduate level and is currently doing research in the area of sustainability.
- PH.D., University of Oklahoma. (2001).
- MBA, Central Michigan University. (1988).
- BS, Accounting, Central Michigan University. (1984).
- Managerial Accounting
- Sergeant, A., Ratliff-Miller, P., Yilmaz, R. (2012). Fuzzy logic cost-volume-profit analysis to assess product life-cycle profitability under uncertainty. American Accounting Association- Midwest Region: Midwest Region Meeting.
- Sergeant, A., Ratliff-Miller, P. (2012). Alliance Healthcare Network: Using a Balanced Scorecard to Motivate Change. IMA Educational Case Journal, 5(3), TN 1-10; CS 1-6.
- Sergeant, A., Ratliff-Miller, P., Yilmaz, R. (2012). Fuzzy logic cost-volume-profit analysis to assess product life-cycle profitability under uncertainty. American Accounting Association- Ohio Region: AAA Ohio Region Meeting.
- College, FIMBA, Member, International. (February 18, 2013 - Present).
- University, Grad Council, Member. (January 11, 2013 - Present).
- Professional, IMA - Grand Rapids Chapter, Board of Directors, approximately 10 hours spent per year, Hours, elected, Regional. (May 24, 2011 - Present).