3106 L. William Seidman Center
Dr. Jennifer Pope received her Ph.D. in Marketing and International Business in 2003. She joined the faculty at Grand Valley State University that fall. She primarily teaches multinational marketing and marketing negotiations. She has an active interest in international travel and teaching. She has traveled to over 25 different countries, lived in England, Germany and Taiwan. She currently teaches in Bad Mergentheim, Germany each spring and has taught in Taiwan, Mexico and France.
- PH.D., International Business/Marketing, University of Texas - Pan American. "Breaking Up is Hard to Do: The Dissolution of Business Relationships in the Global Market Place." (2003).
- MBA, Marketing/General Business, University of Texas - Pan American. (1998).
- Continuing Studies, Business and Chinese, University of North Carolina. (1996).
- Continuing Education, Calculus, Shippensburg University. (1994).
- Continuing Education, Mandarin Chinese, Tainan YMCA Language Institute. (1993).
- Continuing Education, Mandarin Chinese, Taipei Language Institute. (1992).
- BA, History, German, College of Wooster. "The Journal of Philip: His Search for Prester John. A MidEval Travel Guide." (1991).
- International Marketing
- Sales/ Sales Management
- Marketing History
- Non Profit Marketing
- Marketing Negotiations
- Lehnert, K., Sanchez, C., Pope, J. A., Schmid, A. (2013). Why do Gen Y students study abroad? Initial Factors in Study Abroad. Bernie Keys Library.
- Pope, J. A., Isely, P. (in press). Economic Impact of LaughFest and Re-Branding of Grand Rapids. Grand Rapids, MI: Seidman Business Review.
- Editorial and Review Activities, International Journal of Financial Studies, Editor, appointed, International. (May 1, 2013 - Present).
- College, FIMBA committee, Committee Member, approximately 6 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Regional. (April 15, 2013 - Present).
- University, Internationalization Task Force-subcommittee, Committee Member, approximately 6 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Local. (August 2012 - Present).