3052 L. William Seidman Center
Laudo Ogura earned his B.A. in economics from the University of Sao Paulo, and his M.A. in economics from the University of Brasilia, both in his native Brazil. He got his Ph.D. in economics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- PH.D., Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. (2005).
- MA, Economics, University of Brasilia, Brazil. (2000).
- BA, Economics, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil. (1996)
- Urban and Real Estate Economics
- Ogura, L., Arbex, M. A., Mattos, E. C. (2015). Taxing hard to tax markets. FinanzArchiv/Public Finance Analysis, 71(3), 371-384.
- Ogura, L., Nandwa, B. (2013). Local urban growth controls and regional economic growth. The Annals of Regional Science, 51(3), 659-670.
- Ogura, L. (2010). Effects of urban growth controls on intercity commuting. Urban Studies, 47(10), 2173-2193.
- Department, Student Interaction Committee (Winter 2017 - Present)
- College, Scholarly and Creative Activity Committee (Fall 2014 - Present)
- University, Undergraduate Research Council (Fall 2012 - Present)