3073 L. William Seidman Center
Dr. William M. Mothersell, Professor of Management at the Seidman College of Business. His academic credentials include a Bachelor of Science degree with a concentration in business and industrial-organizational psychology, a Bachelor of Science degree with a concentration in employee relations and political science, a Master of Labor and Industrial Relations with a concentration in human resources and labor relations, and a Ph.D. with a concentration in strategic human resource management, organizational behavior, organizational development, and lean transformation.
- PH.D., Strategic Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development, and Lean Transformation, Michigan State University. (2000).
- MLIR, Labor and Industrial Relations, Michigan State University. (1988).
- BS, Economics and Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Employee Relations and Political Science, Michigan State University. (1986)
- Organizational Development & Change Management
- Organizational Behavior & Leadership
- Mothersell, W. (2009). The Role of Technology and People in the Diffusion of Lean Production in the Automotive Supplier Industry. International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, 9(3), 290-315.
- Neumann, S. L., Mothersell, W., Motwani, J. (2015). The need for implementing lean in the public sector. International Journal of Business Excellence, 8(1), 18 pages.
- Giraldo, A., Mothersell, W., Motwani, J. (2015). The Need for Implementing Lean in Health Care Organizations. International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, 19.
- Department, HRM Advisory Group, Attendee, Meeting. (September 17, 2012 - present).
- College, MBA Committee Meeting, Attendee, Meeting. (August 28, 2012 - present).