3111 L. William Seidman Center
Dr. Marie McKendall is a Professor in the Management Department. She received his Ph.D. degree from Michigan State University in 1990. Since joining Seidman, Marie has been actively involved in teaching upper level human resources management courses. Her research focus is mainly in the ethics, corporate governance and cooperate illegalities. She has published numerous in these areas.
- PH.D., Management, Labor Relations, Business Ethics, Michigan State University. (1990).
- MBA, Management, Grand Valley State University. (1984).
- BBA, General Business, Grand Valley State University. (1981).
- Human Resources
- Organizational Behavior/Team Building
- Corporate Crime
- Student Cheating
- Sicilian, P., Simons, G., McKendall, M. (2012). Using Economics Courses to Teach and Assess Basic Information Literacy Skills. Journal of the Academy of Business Education, 13, 90-104.
- Gondhalekar, V., Joshi, M., McKendall, M. (in press). Short-and long term share price reactions to announcements of financial restatements. To appear in Advances in Financial Economics, 15, 149-172.
- Department, Human Resource Advisory Board, Member, appointed, Local.
- Editorial and Review Activities, Journal of Business Ethics, Editorial/Review Position, National.
- College, Seidman Personnel Committee, Committee Member, elected. (September 2010 - Present).