3051 L. William Seidman Center
Dr. Simha R. Magal, Professor of Management (MIS) and director, ERP initiative, in the Seidman College of Business. He received his doctorate from the University of Georgia. His primary research interests included e-business and enterprise systems. Dr. Magal's articles have appeared in such publications as MIS Quarterly, Journal of MIS, and Information and Management, among others, and he has served on the editorial boards of several journals
- PH.D., Management Information Systems, Computer Science, University of Georgia. (1987).
- MBA, Finance and Management, Valdosta State College. (1982).
- B.Comm, Commerce and Banking, University of Delhi. (1980).
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Business Process Integration
- Magal, S. R., Boykin, R., Prabhakar, B, and Goodrich, M., “Business Process Configuration with SAP ERP,” Epistemy Press, Dallas, 2017.
- Magal, S. R. and Word, J., “ERP System – The Key Enterprise Application.” In Chalana, V., “Application Data Management – Empower Business Teams to Get Data Right,” Insider Books, Dedham, MA, 2017.
- Magal, S. R. and Word, J., “Business Process Integration with SAP ERP,” Epistemy Press, Dallas, 2013.
- Director, Seidman ERP Program, Grand Valley State University.
- Americas SAP Users Group (ASUG), Michigan Chapter Leadership Team
- Senior Editor, Journal of the Midwest Association for Information Systems (JMWAIS)