3109 L. William Seidman Center
Dr. Levenburg is an Associate Professor of Operations Management and teaches both graduate-level and undergraduate courses, including operations management, management science/operations research, and operations strategy. Her primary research interests include family business, small business management, and strategic applications of information technologies to improve operations. Dr. Levenburg currently serves on the Editorial Review Board of Family Business Review, and on the Board of Directors of both the North American Case Research Association (NACRA) and the Gamma Phi Beta House Corporation Board. She has published articles in Information Systems Journal, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, Benchmarking: An International Journal, Journal of Small Business Strategy, Case Research Journal, and International Small Business Journal, among others. In 2005, she was the recipient of the U.S. Small Business Administration's award as Research Advocate of the Year for the State of Michigan.
- Graduate Certificate, Online Teaching, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA). (1997).
- Institute for Management and Leadership in Education (MLE), Harvard University. (1996).
- PH.D., Marketing and Operations Management, The Union Institute and University. "A Model for Effective Curriculum Development in Operations Management." (1995).
- Graduate Study Ph.D, Marketing, Krannert Graduate School of Management, Purdue University. (1985).
- MBA, Marketing, Western Michigan University. (1977).
- BS, Business (Marketing), Miami University, Ohio. (1975
- Operations Management
- Management Science / Operations Research
- Supply Chain Management
- Levenburg, N., Eshbach, L. (2016). Ferris Valley Foods Company: Corporate Social Responsibility and Reentry. Case Research Journal, 35, 1-22.
- Levenburg, N. (2013). Keen on Lean: Lean Manufacturing at Daktronics, Inc. Case Research Journal, 32(4), 97-114.
- Gupta, V., Levenburg, N., Mahadevan, S. (2013). Using the Technological Exchange Perspective to Understand Transnational Corporations: Theoretical Issues and the Case of Chinese Overseas Family Businesses. International Journal of Business Insights and Transformation, 6(1), 4-15.
- University, Executive Committee of the Senate / University Academic Senate. (2006 – 2017).
- Profession, Associate Editor, Case Research Journal. (2013 - 2015).
- Profession, Board member, North American Case Research Association. (2012-2015).