3116 L. William Seidman Center
Kevin Lehnert is an Associate Professor of Marketing in the Seidman College of Business at Grand Valley State University. He received his Master's in Philosophy from Boston College and MBA from Loyola University Chicago. His PhD is from Saint Louis University, where he did his dissertation on Advertising Creativity.
His research and publication interests include creativity in advertising, consumer behavior, social issues in advertising and professional business ethics. He has been published in several academic journals and proceedings including the International Journal of Advertising and the Thunderbird International Business Review. Dr. Lehnert's teaching interests include Marketing Ethics, Brand Management, and Creativity in the Cubicle Environment. Since joining GVSU, he has been evaluated as a meritorious teacher every year, has received two teaching awards and was the Inter-Fraternity Council's Professor of the Month.
- PH.D., Marketing / International Business, Saint Louis University. "Investigating Creativity's Effectiveness: A Multi-Method Approach." (2010).
- MBA, Economics, International Business / Ethics, Loyola University Chicago. (2005).
- MA, Philosophy, Boston College. (2000).
- BA, Philosophy, Saint Louis University. (1998).
- BA, Psychology, Saint Louis University. (1998)
- Marketing Ethics
- International Marketing/Strategy
- Lehnert, K., Sanchez, C., Pope, J. A., Schmid, A. (2013). Why do Gen Y students study abroad? Initial Factors in Study Abroad. Bernie Keys Library.
- Lehnert, K., BenMamoun, M. (in press). Financing Growth: Comparing the Effects of FDI, ODA, and International Remittances. To appear in Journal of Economic Development.
- Williams, T., Lehnert, K., Cowart, K. (2013). The Role of Extrinsic Contingency in Consumer Product. Society for Personality and Social Psychology
- Editorial and Review Activities, Reviewer for International Business Review, Ad Hoc Reviewer, approximately 10 hours spent per year, Hours, International. (August 2010 - Present).
- Student Organization, American Marketing Association, Student Org Advisor (Professional Org), approximately 40 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed. (August 2010 - Present).
- Editorial and Review Activities, Reviewer for Academy of International Business, Conference Reviewer, approximately 10 hours spent per year, Hours, International. (June 2010 - Present).