3103 L. William Seidman Center
- PH.D., Operations Management, Washington State University. (2008).
- M.S., Statistics, Washington State University. (2007).
- M.S. Management Information Systems, Tongji University. (2002).
- B.A., Mathematics/Statistics, Fudan University. (1996).
- Operations Management
- Management Science
- Computers in Operations Management
- Hu, X., Su, Ping (2017). The newsvendor's joint procurement and pricing problem under price-sensitive stochastic demand and purchase price uncertainty. OMEGA-The International Journal of Management Science, forthcoming, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.omega.2017.08.002.
- Hu, X., Motwani, J. (2014). Minimizing downside risks for global sourcing under price-sensitive stochastic demand, exchange rate uncertainties, and supplier capacity constraints. International Journal of Production Economics, 147(B), 398-409. http://authors.elsevier.com/sd/article/S0925527313002090
- Hu, X., Munson, C. L., Fotopoulos, S. (2012). Purchasing decisions under stochastic prices: approximate solutions for order time, order quantity and supplier selection. Annals of Operations Research, Vol. 201(1), pp. 287-305.
- Professional, Midwest Decision Science Institute, Vice President of Member Services. (April 8, 2017 - Present).
- Professional, International Journal of Operations Research and Information Systems (IJORIS), Editorial Board Member. (August 15, 2012 - Present).
- College, Curriculum Committee Member. (August 15, 2017 – Present).