3104 L. William Seidman Center
Dr. Kraft received his D.B.A. in Marketing from Indiana University. He began his teaching career at Wichita State University where he served as chair of the Department of Marketing from 1981 to 1990. While at Wichita State he was recognized with awards for excellence in teaching, for excellence in research, and outstanding university service. He was co-founder of the Wichita chapter of the American Marketing Association and served as its program director in 1990 and President in 1991. Fred came to GVSU in 2002 and recently chaired the Seidman Curriculum Change Commission. He currently serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Consumer Behavior. Currently his research interests are in the area of Salesperson wellness and health related consumer issues.
- DBA, Marketing, Indiana University. (1972).
- MBA, Washington University. (1966).
- BA, Economics, Psychology, Wabash College. (1964).
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Strategy
- Services Marketing
- Benet, S., Kraft, F., Dustin, C. Proceedings of the Society for Marketing Advances 2012 Annual Conference (pp. 100-101). Society for Marketing Advances.
- Kraft, F., Volk, F. A. (2011). Human Factors in Online Consumer Behavior. Human Factors in Web Design, 2nd edition. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Earlbaum Associates, Publishing
- Community, Land Conservancy of West Michigan, Committee Member, approximately 20 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Regional. (January 2004 - Present).
- University, April 2013 commencement, Attendee, Graduation, approximately 4 hours spent per year, Hours, Regional. (April 27, 2013).
- College, Beta Gamma Sigma, Participant in Beta Gamma Sigma initiation, approximately 1.5 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Local. (March 22, 2013).