3107 L. William Seidman Center
- SAP Training, Discrete Manufacturing module, Materials Management module, Human Resources module, Business Simulation.
- PH.D., Production and Operation Management, Statistics, University of South Carolina. (1999).
- MBA, Business Administration, Clemson University. (1993).
- BA, Economics and Biology, University of Virginia. (1989).
- Production/Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Management Science
- Koste, L. (2012). Evaluation of Teaching in Dual Encounter Situations. Grand Rapids, MI: Midwest Decision Sciences Institute.
- Koste, L., Malhotra, M. K., Sharma, S. (2004). Measuring Dimensions of Manufacturing Flexibility. Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 22(2), pp. 171-196.
- Cannon, D., Klein, H., Koste, L., Magal, S. (2004). Curriculum Integration Using Enterprise Resource Planning: An Integrative Case Approach. Journal of Education for Business, pp. 93-101.
- University, Academic Policies and Standards Committee, (August 1999 – Present)
- Professional, Grand Rapids Chapter of APICS, University Liaison. (August 2015 - Present).
- College, GVSU SSCMA/APICS Chapter, Student Org Advisor (Professional Org), elected. (January 1, 2012 – Present).