3045 L. William Seidman Center
Vijay Gondhalekar has a PhD in Finance from the University of Pittsburgh. His teaching interests are in the areas of Corporate Finance, Investments, and Derivative Assets. He received the University Outstanding Teacher Award in 2011 and the Pew Teaching Excellence Award in 2007. His research interests are in the areas of Corporate Finance (Corporate Control), Behavioral Finance, and Asset Pricing. His research work has been published in Journals such as The Financial review, Advances in Financial Economics, Quarterly Journal of Business and Economics, among others. He regularly works as a referee for journals such as The Financial Review, The Journal of Multinational Financial Management, and The Journal of Economics and Business
- PH.D., Finance, University of Pittsburg. (1997).
- MBA, Finance, University of Akron. (1987).
- BS, Chemistry, University of Bombay, India. (1979)
- Corporate Finance
- Derivative Assets
- Equity Market Response to Firms Announced as the 100 Best Corporate Citizens: 2008-2016. Midwest Decision Sciences Institute. 2017
- Financial Performance and the Competitive Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility. Advances in Financial Economics. 2017
- Overnight Versus Day Returns in Gold and Gold Related Assets. Journal of Economics and Finance. 2017
- Seidman Research and Scholarship Learning Community. (October 2017 - Present).
- FTLC Advisory Committee. (September 2017-Present).
- University Endowment Advisory Committee. (2014-Present)