3118 L. William Seidman Center
Dr. Vivek Dalela, Associate Professor of Marketing, at the Seidman College of Business. He earned his Ph.D. in Marketing from University of Alabama, and M.S. in Physics, and M.B.A. in Marketing from University of Lucknow (India). He has taught marketing for more than a decade now, with teaching stints both in USA and India. An active researcher, Vivek has conducted research in the areas of relationship marketing, supply chain management, and sales.
- PH.D., Marketing, Supply Chain Management, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa. "A study of relationship repair in a business-to-business context." (2009).
- MBA, Marketing, Finance, University of Lucknow, India. (1996).
- MS, Physics, Fiber Optics, University of Lucknow, India. (1991).
- BS, Physics, Chemistry, Math. (1989)
- Areas of Interest:
- Relationship Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Professional Selling
- Richey, G. R., Adams, F., Dalela, V. (2012). Technology and Flexibility: Enablers of Collaboration and Time Based Logistics Quality. Journal of Business Logistics (Ranked 'A' in Department Journal Rankings), 33(1), 34-49.
- Vivek, S. D., Dalela, V. (2012). Customer Engagement; A Multifaceted Experience in Multiple Relationship Contexts (1st ed., vol. 1). Bangkok, Thailand: Society for International Business Research Conference.
- Vivek, S. D., Dalela, V., Patwardhan, A. M. A Study of Service Ethnocentrism and its Relationship with Social Connectedness. Journal of Services Research (Ranked 'C' in Department Journal Rankings), 11(2).
- Recommendations to students, Recommendation as Faculty, approximately 0.5 hours spent per year, Days.
- Student Organization, CSCMP Student Chapter at Grand Valley, Student Org Advisor (Professional Org), approximately 1 hours spent per year, Days, Regional. (December 2012 - Present).
- College, MBA Committee, Committee Member, approximately 40 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed. (November 30, 2011 - Present).