3069 L. William Seidman Center
Suzanne M. Crampton is a Professor of Management at Grand Valley State University's Seidman College of Business. She received her Ph.D. from Michigan State University and her MBA and BBA from GVSU. She has industry experience in information systems and in human resource management functions. She has published many articles covering employment issues in the areas of organizational behavior and human resource management.
- PH.D., Management, Labor & Industrial Relations and Statistics/Research Design, Michigan State University. (1993).
- MBA, Management, Grand Valley State University. (1984).
- BBA, General Business/Management, Grand Valley State University. (1980)
- Teaching Areas
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Research Interests
- Corporate Attitudes
- Job Sharing
- Crampton, S., Hodge, J. (2012). Baby Boomer Retirement Issues. The National Business and Economics Society.
- Crampton, S., Hodge, J. (2012). Health Care Challenges in the Workplace. The National Business and Economics Society.
- Crampton, S. (2012). Psychological Violence At Work. International Conference on Advances in Management
- Community, Arthritis Foundation, Michigan Chapter, Member.
- Community, CEO Continuous Improvement Users Group, Guest Facilitator.
- Community, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Michigan Chapter, Member.