3037 L. William Seidman Center
Yatin Bhagwat is a Professor of Finance in the Seidman College of Business. He earned a Ph.D. from the University of Tennessee. He has published several scholarly articles in the field of corporate finance while studying the impact of intellectual property creation on firm incomes. He teaches Managerial Finance, Portfolio Management and International Finance.
- PH.D., Finance, Micro/Macro Economics, University of Tennessee. (1992).
- MBA, Finance, University of Akron, Ohio. (1988).
- MMS, Finance, University of Bombay, India. (1984).
- MS, Applied Chemistry, University of Baroda. (1982).
- BS, Chemistry/Physics, University of Bombay, India. (1979)
- Financial Strategy
- Capital Structure
- Distribution of Profits
- financial Innovation
- Contagion Effects among Foreign and Domestic Institutional Investors:The Case of the Indian Stock Market-Short Note. Indian Journal of Economics and Business. Spring 2016.
- Britannia Industries Ltd – A Case Study in Financial Innovation, Distribution of Profits and Issuance of Bonus Debentures. Indian Journal of Economics and Business. Spring 2015.
- Are High Earners in the Oil and Gas Industry Accurately Priced? Oil Gas and Energy Quarterly, (2012)
- GVSU Academic Senate, Executive Committee of the Senate. (2000 - Present).
- Restorers Community Center Tutor (January 2016-Present)
- GVSU Retirement Planning Committee (2016-Present)