3037 L. William Seidman Center
Yatin Bhagwat is a Professor of Finance in the Seidman College of Business. He earned a Ph.D. from the University of Tennessee. He has published several scholarly articles in the field of corporate finance while studying the impact of intellectual property creation on firm incomes. He teaches Managerial Finance and International Finance to graduate and undergraduate students. He is a member of the University Academic Senate.
- PH.D., Finance, Micro/Macro Economics, University of Tennessee. (1992).
- MBA, Finance, University of Akron, Ohio. (1988).
- MMS, Finance, University of Bombay, India. (1984).
- MS, Applied Chemistry, University of Baroda. (1982).
- BS, Chemistry/Physics, University of Bombay, India. (1979)
- Financial Strategy
- Capital Structure
- Distribution of Profits
- financial Innovation.
- Bhagwat, Y., DeBruine, M., Growe, G. (2012). Are High Earners in the Oil and Gas Industry Accurately Priced? Oil Gas and Energy Quarterly, 61(2), 319-333.
- Bhagwat, Y. (in press). Strategic Alliance - Reliance Communications and GTL Infra Ltd. Vertical Disintegration and Capture of Economies of Scale. To appear in Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- University, Academic Senate, Executive Committee of the Senate. (2000 - Present).
- College, Beta Gamma Sigma, Secretary. (1998 - Present).
- University, Student Scholarship Day, Interviewee, approximately 5 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Regional. (February 5, 2012).