3108 L. William Seidman Center
Dr. Robideaux received his D.B.A. in Marketing, Management and Economics from Louisiana Tech University. Doug began his academic career after two decades in industry. He has worked for large, national companies and small family-owned businesses. Additionally, Doug was also owner of two small businesses for almost ten years. His primary research and teaching areas are in consumer behavior and promotions.
- DBA, Marketing, Management and Economics, Louisiana Tech University. "Significant Others and the Ethical Behavior of Retail Managers." (1989).
- MBA, General Management, Northeast Louisiana University. (1986).
- BA, Psychology, Northeast Louisiana University. (1980).
- Promotion Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Robideaux, D. (in press). The Diffusion of Fiction Through Culture Using Multiple Media. Popular Culture Association.
- Robideaux, D., Robideaux, S. C. Innovative Marketing. Business Perspectives, 8(1), Pages 48-51.
- College, Curriculum Committee, Committee Member. (2010 - Present).
- College, MBA Committee, Committee Member, appointed. (2004 - Present).