3035 L. William Seidman Center
Graduated with a BSBA (with High Distinction) double majors in Finance and Accounting from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in December 2006. Completed the Ph.D. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance in May 2013
- PH.D., Finance, University of Nebraska-Lincoln. (2013).
- BSBA, Finance, University of Nebraska-Lincoln. (2006).
- Managerial Finance
- Design Thinking in Finance
Refereed Journal Articles
- Tournament-Based Incentives, Corporate Cash Holdings and Payout Policies, and the Value of Cash. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis. 2017
- An Analysis of the Impact of Securities Lending on the Performance of ETFs. The Journal of Wealth Management. 2015.
- Audit Partner Rotation and Financial Reporting Quality: Evidence from the U.S. Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory. 2014.
- The Impact of Securities Lending on Index Fund Performance. Journal of Investing, 2012.
- Do Index Fund Managers Actively Trade? An Empirical Examination of S&P 500 Index Fund Around Index Changes. Journal of Index Investing, 2010.
- Seidman Dean’s Executive Committee (September 2016-Present).
- GVSU International Education Committee (September 2016-Present).
- Seidman International Business Committee (October 2013 - Present).
- Design Thinking Learning Community Lead (August 2017 – Present).