Clinical Affiliate Faculty
3031 L. William Seidman Center
- PH.D., Organization and Management, Non-Profit Finance, Capella University. "The motives and values of not-for-profit social service board members in Western Michigan: An investigation using the Motivations, Preferences, Values Inventory." (2007).
- MBA, Finance, Grand Valley State University. (1988).
- BS, Business Administration, Accounting major, Business Administration minor, Aquinas College. (1984).
- Business Strategy
- Hoogstra, E. (2012). Toll Roads: an alternative for funding (January 9, 2012 ed., pp. 8). Grand Rapids, MI: Grand Rapids Business Journal.
- Department, Grand Rapids Investment Challenge, Student Mentor, approximately 10 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Local. (September 1, 2012 - Present).
- Student Organization, GVSU Delta Sigma Pi, Student Mentor. (November 12, 2011 - Present).
- Department, GVSU Bloomberg Assessment Test Coordinator, Student Mentor. (September 2011 - Present).