Clinical Affiliate Faculty
3031 L. William Seidman Center
- PH.D., Organization and Management, Non-Profit Finance, Capella University. (2007).
- MBA, Finance, Grand Valley State University. (1988).
- BS, Business Administration, Accounting major, Business Administration minor, Aquinas College. (1984).
- Corporate Finance
- Real Estate
- Risk and Insurance
- Personal Finance
- Beta Values: Identifying the riskiest West Michigan stocks. Grand Rapids Business Journal. 2013
- Book, The Seven Day Financial Makeover: How to transform your finances in less than a week. 2010
- Affiliate Faculty Advisory Committee. (August 2016 - Present).
- GVSU Delta Sigma Pi, Student Mentor. (November 12, 2011 - Present).
- Director of the Seidman Financial Planning Certificate Program. (September 2016 - Present).