3063 L. William Seidman Center
- PH.D., Strategic Management, Finance, Purdue University. (2004).
- MS, Industrial Administration, Purdue University. (1989).
- BSE, Engineering, Calvin College. (1987).
- Strategic Management - Undergraduate and MBA level
- International Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mudde, P. (2017). Using Variance Analysis to Evaluate M&A Performance: Examining Positive and Negative Synergies in United's Acquisition of Continental. Journal of Management Policy and Practice/North American Business Press, 18(3), 17.
- Mudde, P., Sopariwala, P. (2014). U.S. Airways Merger: A Strategic Variance Analysis of Changes in Post-Merger Performance. Journal of Accounting Education, 32, 305-322.
- Mudde, P., Sopariwala, P. (2011). Relative Strategic Variance Analysis: The Case of American Airlines. Cost Management, 25(3), 25-40.
- Board Member and Treasurer for church, pool association, non-profit real estate developer, and Christian water development charity.
- SCB MBA Task Force
- ACG Case Competition Faculty Leader (2009-2015, 2017)