256 Lake Huron Hall
- MBA, General Business, Grand Valley State University. (1997).
- Washington Campus Program, Georgetown University. (1994).
- JD, Law, University of Notre Dame. (1988).
- BS, Political Science, Grand Valley State University. (1985)
- Diversity in the Workplace, Business Law
- Research Interests
- Small Business Development
- Employment Law
- Consumer Protection Law
- Jones-Rikkers, C., Allen, M. (2010). Small Business and the Evolution of Family Responsibility Discrimination: Reality vs. Misconceptions, Journal of Legal Studies in Business, 16, 77.
- Jones-Rikkers, C. (2010). HR Policies Can Protect You From Harassment Cases, Medical Group Management Association, 44.
- College, Undergraduate Student Professional Development, Director, approximately 4 hours spent per year, Months, appointed, compensated, Local. (August 2009 - Present).
- University, GVSU Athletics Department, Mentor, Local. (February 2009 - Present)