3029 L. William Seidman Center
Gregg is completing his 38th year at Grand Valley. He formed the Finance Department, served as its chairman for 14 years, was the assistant dean for years, the acting associate dean, and has served as the director of the Certificate Program in Financial Planning since 1997. He teaches primarily financial management and insurance classes. His publications include three books, several textbook ancillaries, and was a columnist for MIBiz from 1996 through 2011.
- PH.D., Finance, Economic Theory, Monetary Economics, Statistics and Research Design, Michigan State University. (1978).
- MBA, General Business, Saint Louis University. (1971).
- BS, Chemical Engineering, Michigan State University. (1967)
- Corporate Finance
- Personal Finance
- Risk and Insurance
- Instructors Manual to Accompany Modern Risk Management and Insurance by Gregg Dimkoff 2012.
- Test Bank to Accompany Risk Management and Insurance. 2012.
- Modern Risk Management and Insurance (vol. 2nd Edition). 2012.
- GVSU Faculty Grievance Committee (July 2016-Present)
- GVSU Retirement Planning Committee, Member (September 2010 - Present).
- GVSU Alumni Association Board Member (August 2010 - Present).
- GVSU Faculty Salary and Budget Committee (September 1996 – Present)