3137 L. William Seidman Center
Dana McCann is a Clinical Affiliate Faculty member in the Management Department of Seidman College of Business at Grand Valley State University. She has been teaching at the collegiate level since 2000 and joined MIS Faculty at GVSU in 2016. Dana serves as a member of the ERP Program committee while teaching and mentoring ERP Program students. Dana is an SAP TERP10 Certified instructor/consultant with 25+ years of teaching, training, mentoring and consulting in SAP software, integrated systems and business concepts including over a decade of industry experience at Fortune 500 companies. Her research interests include IS education, use of simulations in higher education, social media and addressing the imbalance of women in IT programs/careers.
- PH.D., Education Leadership in Higher Education, Central Michigan University (2018).
- DBA, Information Technology in Business, Argosy University (ABD).
- MBA, Business Administration – MIS Concentration, Central Michigan University (1995).
- BBA, Management/Marketing, Saginaw Valley State University (1993).
- Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Systems / SAP
- Integrated Business Processes
- McCann, D. K. (2017). Supporting Veteran Transition to Civilian Workforce through Specialized Training and Certification. Mid-West Decision Sciences Institute 2017 (vol. 2017).
- McCann, D. K. (2015). A Study of the Effectiveness of an ERP Simulation on Student Learning Experiences in the Classroom. The International Journal of Latest Research in Science and Technology, 4(2), 69-71.
- McCann, D. K. (2010). The Revolution of Using Collaborative Sources in Higher Education. Issues in Information Systems, XI(1), 711-714.
- College, MIS Faculty Search Committee (Nov 2016-Apr 2017)
- Department, MIS Teaching Faculty (Aug 2016-present)
- Community, Mentor – SAP’s Veteran to Work Program (Dec 2015-present)