Assistant Professor and Director of Family Owned Business Institute
Ana Gonzalez is Assistant Professor at the Management Department at Grand Valley State University. Her research interests include entrepreneurship, corporate governance and social responsibility in family businesses. Ana has been a member of the STEP Project for Family Enterprising since 2006, a Global research initiative about entrepreneurship in family businesses.
- Ph.D., Tulane University (2012)
- MS, Management, , Tulane University (2008)
- Ms. Economics, Universidad de los Andes (2004)
- BS, Industrial Engineering, Universidad de los Andes (1998)
- Family Business
- González, A. C., Rodriguez, Ossa, Uram (2017). Leadership and Governance Decisions in Family Business Performance: An Application of Fuzzy Sets Logic. Journal of Small Business Strategy, Vol 27(1), pp. 51-66.
- Ossa, H., González, A. C. (2016). Hacienda Flandes: Ups and Downs of a Colombian Coffee Farm. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 6:1, pp. 1-23
- González, A. C., Ribero Medina, R. (2004). Determinantes de la calidad de los niños en términos de salud y educación en Colombia. Revista Coyuntura Social(31), pp. 41-61.
- Board member, Family Business Alliance, Grand Rapids
- Board member, STEP Project for Family Enterprising, Babson College