LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
- A refund request must be submitted through the Recreation & Wellness Refund Request Form. It may take up to 4 weeks to process.
- All refunds are subject to a 25% processing fee. If the registration fee is over $50, processing fee will be a flat fee of $10.
- If payment was made by credit card, the refund is returned to the original credit card.
- For purchases made by cash or check, established University procedures are followed, which may take up to four weeks for the refund to be processed.
- Cash refunds are not permitted by University accounting policy.
- Programs that are canceled or rescheduled will receive a full refund without a processing fee (excludes 5Ks and other special events, single group exercise, small group training).
- Full refunds will be granted if you have a documented medical excuse (excludes 5Ks and other special events).
- If the refund request is denied, an explanation as to why it was denied will be provided.
- Refunds cannot be guaranteed if requested beyond 90 days from the original transaction date.
Fitness and Wellness Services
- Group Exercise passes are nonrefundable without valid documentation and approval from the Fitness and Wellness Center staff.
- Refunds are available if requested at least 2 whole business days before the session. Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
- Refunds requested within 2 whole business days before the scheduled session are nonrefundable.
Small Group Training & Swim Lessons
- Refunds will be issued if a waiting list exists and the spot can be filled. Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
CPR, First Aid, AED Classes
- Full refunds will be given to participants for a class that is cancelled.
- Refunds, less a processing fee, will be given to those who withdraw from a class with a minimum of 3 business days in advance of the scheduled start date.
- No refunds will be given to participants who withdraw from courses within 2 business days of the class except for documented medical conditions.
- Refunds are the responsibility of the individual club.
- Refunds for IM Sports passes will be issued under the following circumstances
- Players create or join a team on the wait list and there is not a spot available for that team in the league.
- Players create or join a team in a division or league that does not have enough teams to run & another spot is not available for that team in a league.
- A player purchases a pass and provides proper documentation of an injury that will not allow that player to play for the semester. If the player has played in games prior to the injury, no refund will be given.
- Refunds will not be issued for players who have purchased a pass and choose to no longer play.
- Refunds will not be issued to a player who has played in at least one game during any season or sport.
- Refunds will not be issued to a player who has committed a policy violation and is no longer eligible nor wishes to play. Purchasing a pass is also agreeing to abide by all IM Sports policies and rules.
- Refunds will not be issued to teams or players who drop out of a division after the registration deadline, if IM Sports cannot find another team to fill the team's spot.
- Refunds will not be issued to individuals on teams that do not meet the minimum number of players required by the registration deadline and are removed from the league.
- Equipment refunds are available for a full refund if submitted 2 whole business days prior to the scheduled reservation. Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
- Equipment refunds are available for a 50% refund if submitted 1 whole business day prior to the scheduled reservation. Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
- Equipment refunds are nonrefundable if submitted less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled reservation.
- Facility reservations are refundable if requested 2 whole business days before the scheduled reservation. Deposits are nonrefundable.
- Refunds will only be issued if a waiting list exists and the spot can be filled. Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
- Full refunds will be granted if a trip is canceled due to weather, objective hazard, or low enrollment.
Special Events (5Ks)
If weather conditions present a danger to participants, race officials maintain the right to cancel or delay the event. Examples that could alter the event: tornado warning, tornado watch, or thunderstorm. Less threatening conditions may cause alterations of the event or the post event awards to ensure participant, volunteer, and community safety.
Such conditions will not result in refunding of any race fees or future credit since funds were already spent in preparation for the race day.
If the event is cancelled, runners will receive an email on how they can pick up their race packet.