Recreation & Wellness is excited for students to return Fall 2021 on campus! We welcome all students to attend our annual RecFest event on Thursday, August 26th from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Mark your calendars!
RecFest is your chance at the beginning of the fall semester to learn all about Recreation & Wellness.
- Learn about RecWell programs and services - Fitness, Wellness, Outdoor Adventures, Intramural Sports, Club Sports
- Learn how to get involved in other special events
- Learn about employment opportunities
TIME: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
LOCATION: The main event will be on Circle Dr. east of the Arena with multiple events and activities being hosted.
*Rain locations: Climbing Center, Gymnastics room, Instructional Fitness Studio, Rec Center Courts 2 & 3
Events & Activities
- Info Sharing
- Group Exercise classes
- 10-15 minute mini classes each hour
- Yoga, TRX, HIIT
- Information station
- Condom Toss
- Rental Gear Display
- Open Climb
- Mini hikes in the Ravines
- 3:30, 4:40, 5:30 (30 min hikes)
- Yard games: Yard Pong, giant Connect 4, Ring Toss
- Intramural pick-up games: Badminton, CornHole, Football Bowling, and SpikeBall
Prizes & Giveaways
Here is a small sampling of the prizes that will be offered to anyone that participates at RecFest!
- Kona Ice tickets
- RecWell Program & Service Coupons
- Water Bottles
- Yoga Mats
- Goodie bags and more!
Enjoy an awesome Shaved Ice! Games will be giving out free tickets to Kona Ice for participants!
Or you can purchase Shaved Ice for $3-$6 depending on the size you choose!