Recreation & Wellness is excited for students to return Fall 2021 on campus! We welcome all students to attend our annual RecFest event on Thursday, August 26th from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Mark your calendars!
RecFest is your chance at the beginning of the fall semester to learn all about Recreation & Wellness.
- Learn about RecWell programs and services - Fitness, Wellness, Outdoor Adventures, Intramural Sports, Club Sports
- Learn how to get involved in other special events
- Learn about employment opportunities
LOCATION: The main event will be on Circle Dr. on the East of the Arena with multiple events and activities being hosted throughout the recreation facilities.
- Climbing Center
- Gymnastics room
- Instructional Fitness Studio
- Rec Center Courts 2 & 3
- Sand Volleyball Courts
TIME: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
We will have more information on this page about our fall 2021 event soon!
Events & Activities
- Numerous fitness challenges
- Group Exercise classes
- 10-15 minute mini classes each hour
- Yoga, TRX, Zumba
- Information station
- Condom Toss
- Open Climb
- Mini hikes in the Ravines
- Yard games: Yard Pong, giant Connect 4, Ring Toss
- Intramural pick-up games: Sand Volleyball, CornHole, Football Bowling, and SpikeBall
Prizes & Giveaways
Here is a small sampling of the prizes that will be offered to anyone that participates at RecFest!
- Snack tickets
- RecWell Program & Service Coupons
- Water Bottles
- Fitness Equipment
- Goodie bags and more!