For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through April 25. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Sunday, September 13 from 3-5pm at the Rec Center
We can't think of a better way to kick off the school year than by hosting an open house party for YOU!
This FREE EVENT gives students the opportunity to experience what GVSU is all about. This annual event takes place in the Rec Center - a prime location to many on-campus housing and dining options. Registration is not required, but bring your student ID for access to the Rec Center!
- Learn about all Recreation & Wellness programs and services
- Explore the facilities or go on a housing tour
- Enjoy free food and giveaways
- Participate in sporting competitions or group exercise classes
- Learn about employment opportunities
Events & Activities
Scheduled events are activities taking place at certain times throughout the event. If you'd like to participate in any of these, please arrive on time.
Events coming soon!
Drop-in events are activities that take place throughout the entire event (5-8pm). Stop by at any time to participate in one of these activities.
Events coming soon!
- All who complete the game card are entered into ONE grand prize drawing.
- All who complete the game card are also entered into a drawing for one of 10 other prize packages!
Tabling at #GVRecFest
No registration is required to attend this event. However, local businesses who are relevant to Recreation & Wellness program areas (fitness, outdoor adventures, sports, wellness), GVSU student organizations, GVSU and campus departments have the opportunity to table this event and share their programs and services with attendees.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
- Tabling will take place the entire duration of the event (3-5pm).
- Each registrant will receive one table and two chairs.
For additional information, contact Kayla Cupples.
This policy is intended to enhance the safety and health of students, faculty, staff, contractors, vendors and other visitors, and to supplement the existing GVSU policies, by providing rules and regulations regarding the presence of animals in GVSU facilities.
No person shall bring any animal(s) onto University owned or controlled property unless otherwise permitted by this or other University policy as in the GVSU policy.