LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Sunday, September 13, 4-7 p.m.
This year, we're offering ways to connect with Recreation & Wellness and Club Sports virtually! On September 13 from 4-7 p.m., head to LakerLink and use the new virtual fair tool to meet us! Participating in Recreation & Wellness or joining a Club Sport is a great way to expand your network while providing opportunities for social engagement!
- Learn about RecWell programs and services - Fitness & Wellness, Outdoor Adventures, Sports Programs
- Learn how to get involved in other special events
- Learn about employment opportunities
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign in to LakerLink (our student organization database) and RSVP for the fairs you would like to attend.
- At the time of the event, log back into LakerLink and click on the event. Interact live with the Recreation & Wellness and Club Sports through their provided virtual meeting links.
- If you're interested, request to join the group, and get involved!
This year, RecFest is an extension of the Office of Student Life's Laker Involvement Fairs, which are virtual versions of the traditional Campus Life Night event.
Events & Activities
Scheduled events are activities taking place at certain times throughout the event. If you'd like to participate in any of these, please arrive on time.
Drop-in events are activities that take place throughout the entire event (6-8 p.m.). Stop by at any time to participate in as many of the Club Sports room as you'd like.
- 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. - Club Sports Involvement Fair
Registration required for all events you plan to attend.
- Students may RSVP for a fair session with the links provided in the schedule section. An RSVP is required to participate, and all those who participate will receive reminder notifications.
- You can also register by heading to LakerLink and typing in "RecFest" to find all event options.
- Registration info for Club Sports, Registered Student Organizations, Businesses, and Campus Departments is located in the dropdown boxes.