Sunday, August 27 from 4-6pm at the Rec Center
Campus Recreation can't think of a better way to kick off the school year than by hosting an open house party for YOU! This free event will give students the opportunity to experience what Campus Recreation at GVSU is all about. Be sure to bring your student ID for access to the Rec Center!
- Learn about all Campus Recreation programs and services, including fitness and wellness, nutrition & massage services, group exercise, intramural sports, and outdoor adventures
- Meet the staff and learn about employment opportunities with our department
- Explore the recently renovated Rec Center, Spin Studio and Fitness & Wellness Center
- Get information about fitness, wellness, self care and balance
- Learn about joining one of our 50+ club sports teams
- Enjoy free food and giveaways
- Participate in fun group activities
Schedule of Events
- Dodgeball (4:00 - 5:00 PM)
- Spin (4:30 - 5:00 PM)
- Yoga (5:00 - 5:30 PM)
- Zumba (5:30 - 6:00 PM)
- Bowling Challenge
- Floor Hockey Challenge
- Golf Challenge
- Vendors & Clubs
- Bike Tune-Ups & Treats
- Climbing & Cookies
- Hammocks & Slacklining
- Fitness Circuit Challenges
- Equipment Orientations
Drop-in events are activities happening during the entire evening. You can stop by anytime and take part in these activities.
Scheduled events are activities taking place at certain times throughout the event. If you'd like to participate in any of these, please be there on time.
Tabling at #GVrecfest
Registration is OPEN until July 28 at 5pm!
Each registrant will receive one table and two chairs. For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A huge THANK YOU to our sponsors for RecFest 2017. This event would not be the same without you!
If you're interested in sponsoring this event, please contact email@example.com.