LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Winter Bike Storage
Only for GVSU students!
Although campus is very bike-able throughout the winter months, not every bike has the features to handle winter weather and not every person cares to bike in the cold, icy conditions. Because an unused bike, left in the elements can cause significant and costly damage, Outdoor Adventures is offering a winter bike storage program for GVSU students that gets your bike inside through the harshest months.
Tell me more!
- Given our unusual situation of in-person and virtual environment and potential early departure at Thanksgiving, bike drop-off can be coordinated with us for dates starting Monday, November 23, 2021. Our Ravine's Center office is NOT typically staffed. A staff member will only be present when a date/ time has been coordinated in advance. Contact information will be sent in a confirmation email.
- Bikes are expected to remain in storage until the release dates of Monday, March 15, 2021.
- Students will be able to schedule a pickup based on a variety of available dates/times.
- Pickups outside of the established dates will subject to a $5 early/late removal fee.
- Once a bike has left storage, it will not be allowed back into storage.
- Bikes that are still in storage at the end of the semester will be turned over to Public Safety as abandoned property.
- Bikes will be stored in the Bike Shop (Ravines Center) on the North side of campus. Final details will be sent upon registration.