Outdoor Recreation Campus Challenge 2019
Date and Time
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
GVSU is competing against 97 other schools across the country to see who is the most “outdoorsy” and active. Enjoy the outdoors, log your activities, win FREE stuff , and help GVSU win the title of National Outdoor Champion through AORE.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
OPEN TO ANYONE (affiliated with GVSU).
- Download the AORE Campus Challenge app starting Sept. 3
- Create an account between Sept 3-15
- Choose Grand Valley State University as your school
- Log your outdoor activities between Sept. 16 – Oct. 13 to earn points*
*Group activities = more points. The more people you involve, the better it is!
Nature based where individual intentionally engages with the outdoors for at least 30 minutes. Log up to 5 activities per day.
- Indoor/ Outdoor rock climbing
- Hiking, biking, or running
- Outdoor yoga
- So much more!
For more information, please visit: aore-national-outdoor-challenge-2019-206.htm