Live Eat RecFest 2019
Tuesday, August 27 from 5-8pm at the Rec Center
We can't think of a better way to kick off the school year than by hosting an open house party for YOU!
This FREE EVENT gives students the opportunity to experience what GVSU is all about. Partnering with Housing and Campus Dining, this annual event takes place in the Rec Center - a prime location to many on-campus housing and dining options. Registration is not required, but bring your student ID for access to the Rec Center!
- Learn about all Recreation & Wellness programs and services
- Learn about joining one of our 50+ club sports teams
- Explore the facilities or go on a housing tour
- Enjoy free food and giveaways
- Participate in sporting competitions or group exercise classes
- Learn about employment with Housing and Residence Life, Campus Dining, and Recreation & Wellness
Events & Activities
Scheduled events are activities taking place at certain times throughout the event. If you'd like to participate in any of these, please arrive on time.
Events coming soon!
Drop-in events are activities that take place throughout the entire event (5-8pm). Stop by at any time to participate in one of these activities.
Events coming soon!
- First 50 to complete the game card receive a FREE t-shirt or water bottle.
- All who complete the game card are entered into ONE grand prize drawing of a cornhole board set.
- All who complete the game card are also entered into a drawing for one of 10 other prize packages!
- The grand prize drawing will be selected on Wednesday, August 28.
Tabling at #GVRecFest
No registration is required to attend this event. However, local businesses who are relevant to Recreation & Wellness program areas (health, fitness, sports, outdoor adventures), GVSU student organizations, GVSU and campus departments have the opportunity to table this event and share their programs and services with attendees.
- Tabling will take place the entire duration of the event (5-8pm).
- Each registrant will receive one table and two chairs.
- Table registration will close on Friday, August 9.
For additional information, contact Kayla Cupples.
This policy is intended to enhance the safety and health of students, faculty, staff, contractors, vendors and other visitors, and to supplement the existing GVSU policies, by providing rules and regulations regarding the presence of animals in GVSU facilities.
No person shall bring any animal(s) onto University owned or controlled property unless otherwise permitted by this or other University policy as in the GVSU policy.